Education Agent New Zealand - Licensed International Education Consultant New Zealand
Receive free Services with our International Education Consultancy for New Zealand
International Students and Education Providers Welcome
International Education Consultants answer your questions
Our education network provides free education counselling for students, including advice and support for applications to all levels of overseas education in New Zealand. A particular focus is on free application services for Language Schools, High Schools, Universities, Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes.
We'll answer all your questions about undergraduate, postgraduate studies (Master's level and Ph.D), English Language courses as well as on high school placement.
New Zealand Education Service
AA Education Network, International Education New Zealand - Developing World citizens
For international students wishing to study in New Zealand, or if you want to enjoy the travel and adventure tourism choices this South Pacific nation offers, the Australian Education Service is a specialised education agency with plenty of services to choose from.
The choice of education options include enrolling for an internship or a university course through to studying English. There is also plenty of assistance with making a choice from the many exciting opportunities for tourists in New Zealand.
Developed specifically to help overseas students, a person on internships or travellers, AA Education Network has highly trained professional staff to mentor international students. Our agents work with visiting students and help them select and apply for an undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree, gap year course, work placement or internship in New Zealand that matches their skills, requirements and interests.
AA Education Network seeks to develop skilled and trained citizens of the world through the provision of services that are unrivalled by other agencies. The main focus of our agents is to offer international students the widest choice of services and facilities to choose from as they chart their future.
There are no charges for these services, so avail yourself of our expert staff when it comes to seeking answers to questions about studying, working or touring New Zealand.
Our aim to help develop better citizens, and designing study options that equip them for the future is our fundamental goal. That starts the minute you make contact with AA Education, and from then on your future rests in our skilled agents’ hands. Our staff will guide you through the many options New Zealand provides as we help map out the best study and employment options this country provides.
You will be kept fully informed about the correct procedures you need to follow when making application to study in New Zealand and we let you know what forms and documentation must be filed with that application. You will be told what will happen to your information and haw it will be handled, and when we receive all your paperwork we check the documents thoroughly to ensure every requirement has been met. Once all is in order, we then arrange delivery.
How long will the application process take?
AA Education undertakes to let you know the fate of your applications within 24 hours of it being lodged and we will let you know what is happening with regular updates. Our timey contact keeps you aware of how your application is progressing, in order to make the application process as smooth and tension free as possible and keep you informed throughout the whole process.
New Zealand Education Agent
Recognised as having a wide knowledge of New Zealand education setup, the AA Education network is a reliable, experienced agency that uses its industry skills to deliver a range of services to enable international students to make the best choice when it comes to selecting courses and educational institutions that will be of most benefit to them.
Our International Student Services cater for applicants of all ages and backgrounds and they include:
- Assistance when making applications to study.
- Details about undertaking English language tests
- Help filling out application forms (translations, certified copies and submissions).
- Continuing assistance once you have lodged your study application.
- Student visa help in all areas, including application, extension or renewal
- Details about travel to and from New Zealand
- Where to live while studying or touring New Zealand.
- All you need to know about living in New Zealand (health system, how banks operate, public transport, student facilities)
Our service to you doesn’t finish once you arrive in New Zealand. We are an agency, and as such we are an organisation that provides better ongoing support that any other provider. We will guide and help you with any issues or concerns that might come up once you are based in New Zealand. If matters concern you we are always available to assist you during your stay.
We can help answer your questions on such matters as finding shared accommodation, are you able to bring a pet, choosing a school for your children while you study, communication problems, health, cultural differences or anything you may face while in New Zealand. Remember, we are always there providing you with a helping hand to enable you to get the most from your educational or touring experience.
Don’t forget to make contact with our highly trained staff if you need answers to questions before, during and even after your stay in Australia.
Do you want to find out more?
If there’s anything else you need to know, simply look through our website for a host of information on how to find a job, relocating, travel, geography, weather, study and work in New Zealand.
Your future is at you fingertips, contact us and we will do all the paperwork, stressing and worrying for you!
International Education Consultancy for New Zealand
Free Education Consulting
Free Education Consulting
Our international education agency:
- offers support services for international students.
- organizes educational seminars and exhibitions for visiting universities and schools.
- publishes Study Abroad Guides for international students.
- offers a range of educational consultancy services to international and regional universities and colleges through its affiliated international academic and professional institutions.
We provide a link to the most advanced developments in higher education via affiliated university providers.
Every year our education network holds a pre-departure briefing to give students information about life in the New Zealand, travel plans, accommodation and generally what to expect during the time studying abroad.
Students will get an opportunity to ask questions about their upcoming experience and will also get a chance to meet other students who are going to study overseas.
New Zealand Education Agents help you
Please be aware that education in New Zealand is charged with different fees:
- Universities are around NZ$8000- 14.000 per Semester
- Colleges are around NZ$ 7000 - 12.000 per Semester
- High Schools are charged yearly
- Language Schools are around NZ$ 300 - 400 per week
To find the exact costs for your programm out, please contact our student service via the contact form.
New Zealand Education Agents answer your questions!
Free Education Consulting
New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study can be assured of achieving qualifications of a high quality. The New Zealand Government has developed national quality assurance systems. All courses, programmes and qualifications offered at state institutions must be approved by a quality assurance body. Please contact us to receive information about institutions in New Zealand for international students.
We'll help you to select courses and institutions for free.
- Language Schools
- Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes
- High Schools
- Boarding Schools
Types of institutions in New Zealand
- Schools: Our education agency deals largely with schools at the secondary level (years 11-13).
- Polytechnics/institutes of technology: Polytechnics/institutes of technology deliver technical, vocational and professional education and promote research.
- Colleges of education: Colleges of education provide teacher education and research and provide associated social and educational service roles.
- Universities: New Zealand Universities are very popular among international students.
Private training establishments Are private organisations providing education/training (ie they are not state owned).
Government training establishments Are state owned organisations providing education/training (for example, defence forces, Inland Revenue)
- Wananga: Teaching and research institutions
New Zealand Education Agency
New Zealand English Language schools/Education in New Zealand Study in New Zealand
Why submit your site on AA Education New Zealand's Sites?
- AA Education is the most comprehensive web site on New Zealand/Australia Educational Institutions.
- AA Education is located on all the major web sites globally.
- AA Education is getting visited by potential students from every region in the world. Thousands of students have used, and will use our sites as a resource for education in New Zealand and Australia.
- AA Education web site will give you a marketing advantage at no investment.
- AA Education is easy to navigate and is filled with valuable information, priceless to potential students and authorized Agents.
- AA Education staff attends education fairs regularly to promote New Zealand/Australia Educational Institutions.
- AA Education advertises in various media; other web sites, relevant international student magazines and newspapers.
- You can apply directly to submit your application through us and also get dedicated support every step of the way.
The AA Network's clients include travellers, working holiday travellers, prospective international students, job seekers, immigrants and internship applicants.
The Network provides a wide range of services to institutions such as English language schools, colleges & polytechnics, TAFE institutes, secondary schools and universities. Other institutions catered for include student and public organisations.
Flexibilty and customer oriented service are key facets of our philosophy. Therefore, The network is one which operates like a non-profit organisation.
The Network and it affiliates offer the Core Services Option in order to facilitate selection across a diverse and broad range of services offered and this offer extens to clients as well as students.
Agents who like to work with us
You are an education agents or travel agent?
Do you like to work with us?
Services to Agents
AA Education Network provides the following services under the Core Services option:
- Promotion & Advertising
- Marketing advice
- Storing institution and course details on databases
- Personalised assistance with assigned Account Manager
- Latest information and advice on public education events
- Services to Students
Partnerships with Education Providers
AA Education Network agrees to provide the following services in the offices selected by clients under the Core Services option:
- Display of client materials in AA Education Network Resources Centres
- General marketing and advertising advice and assistance
- Inclusion of institution and course information on the Electronic Institution and Course Database and Australian Study Opportunities
- A dedicated Account Manager for each sector
- Information on education exhibitions and promotional events
- Services to Students
Are you interested in a business partnership?
Register with New Zealand’s leading online portal for people form overseas!
- Find employees
- Courses for your employees
- Free advertisments
- Affilitation programs