Education Agent New Zealand - Education Consultant New Zealand
Receive free Services with our International Education Consultancy for New Zealand!
International Education Consultants for New Zealand answer your questions
Our education network provides free education counselling for students, including advice and support for applications to all levels of overseas education in New Zealand. A particular focus is on free application services for Language Schools, High Schools, Universities, Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes.New Zealand Education Service
AA Education Network, International Education New Zealand - Developing World citizens
For international students wishing to study in New Zealand, or if you want to enjoy the travel and adventure tourism choices this South Pacific nation offers, the New Zealand Education Service is a specialised education agency with plenty of services to choose from.
The choice of education options include enrolling for an internship or a university course through to studying English. There is also plenty of assistance with making a choice from the many exciting opportunities for tourists in New Zealand.
Developed specifically to help overseas students, a person on internships or travellers, AA Education Network has highly trained professional staff to mentor international students. Our agents work with visiting students and help them select and apply for an undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree, gap year course, work placement or internship in New Zealand that matches their skills, requirements and interests.
AA Education Network seeks to develop skilled and trained citizens of the world through the provision of services that are unrivalled by other agencies. The main focus of our agents is to offer international students the widest choice of services and facilities to choose from as they chart their future.
There are no charges for these services, so avail yourself of our expert staff when it comes to seeking answers to questions about studying, working or touring New Zealand.
Our aim to help develop better citizens, and designing study options that equip them for the future is our fundamental goal. That starts the minute you make contact with AA Education, and from then on your future rests in our skilled agents’ hands. Our staff will guide you through the many options New Zealand provides as we help map out the best study and employment options this country provides.
You will be kept fully informed about the correct procedures you need to follow when making application to study in New Zealand and we let you know what forms and documentation must be filed with that application. You will be told what will happen to your information and how it will be handled, and when we receive all your paperwork we check the documents thoroughly to ensure every requirement has been met. Once all is in order, we then arrange delivery.
How long will the application process take?
AA Education undertakes to let you know the fate of your applications within 24 hours of it being lodged and we will let you know what is happening with regular updates. Our timely contact keeps you aware of how your application is progressing, in order to make the application process as smooth and tension free as possible and keep you informed throughout the whole process.
New Zealand Education Agent
Recognised as having a wide knowledge of New Zealand education setup, the AA Education network is a reliable, experienced agency that uses its industry skills to deliver a range of services to enable international students to make the best choice when it comes to selecting courses and educational institutions that will be of most benefit to them.
Our International Student Services cater for applicants of all ages and backgrounds and they include:
- Assistance when making applications to study.
- Details about undertaking English language tests
- Help filling out application forms (translations, certified copies and submissions).
- Continuing assistance once you have lodged your study application.
- Student visa help in all areas, including application, extension or renewal
- Details about travel to and from New Zealand
- Where to live while studying or touring New Zealand.
- All you need to know about living in New Zealand (health system, how banks operate, public transport, student facilities)
Our service to you doesn’t finish once you arrive in New Zealand. We are an agency, and as such we are an organisation that provides better ongoing support than any other provider. We will guide and help you with any issues or concerns that might come up once you are based in New Zealand. If matters concern you we are always available to assist you during your stay.
We can help answer your questions on such matters as finding shared accommodation, are you able to bring a pet, choosing a school for your children while you study, communication problems, health, cultural differences or anything you may face while in New Zealand. Remember, we are always there providing you with a helping hand to enable you to get the most from your educational or touring experience.
Don’t forget to make contact with our highly trained staff if you need answers to questions before, during and even after your stay in Australia.
Do you want to find out more?
If there’s anything else you need to know, simply look through our website for a host of information on how to find a job, relocating, travel, geography, weather, study and work in New Zealand.
Your future is at your fingertips, contact us and we will do all the paperwork, stressing and worrying for you!
Free Education Consulting
Our international education agency:
- offers support services for international students.
- organizes educational seminars and exhibitions for visiting universities and schools.
- publishes Study Abroad Guides for international students.
- offers a range of educational consultancy services to international and regional universities and colleges through its affiliated international academic and professional institutions.
We provide a link to the most advanced developments in higher education via affiliated university providers.
Every year our education network holds a pre-departure briefing to give students information about life in the New Zealand, travel plans, accommodation and generally what to expect during the time studying abroad.
Students will get an opportunity to ask questions about their upcoming experience and will also get a chance to meet other students who are going to study overseas.
The Study in New Zealand Requirements can be complex. Our registered NZ education agents help international students for FREE to understand all the study in New Zealand requirements. Please note, you must be accepted into an approved course and show proof of evidence that you have enough money to study and live in NZ.
We will inform you how to:
- meet the requirements before applying for your student visa.
- meet the language, health and character requirements.
- have a parent or legal guardian with you on a guardian of a student visitor visa while you're here if you're under 13.
- be accepted into an approved course.
- apply for approved medical and travel insurance.
- show that you have enough money.
We will assist you to:
- to be accepted into a course at an education institute approved by the Ministry of Education or NZQA
To get started, please send us details of your budget:
- money for your tuition fees
- proof you have enough money to live on while you’re in NZ
- NZD$1,250 for each month if your programme of study is less than 9 months
- NZD$15,000 for each year if your programme of study is longer than 9 months
OR one of the following
- a scholarship, such as a New Zealand Aid Programme scholarship.
- a sponsor or family member who's agreed to accept financial responsibility for you while you're in NZ.
- that you have money to by your ticket in and out of NZ.
Study New Zealand:
For more information regarding our Study New Zealand Services, please contact us.
New Zealand Education Agents help you
Unfortunately, the paperwork and other arrangements that accompany such a move can take the thrill right out of your journey.
That’s why we provide an all inclusive service that assists travellers before, during and after their stay in New Zealand.
Some of the things we can help you with include;
Choosing your course
First things first – before you start packing your bags, you will need to decide what you want to do when you arrive. If you’re commencing or continuing study, we will provide you with all the information you need to choose a university and an area of study. As educational consultants, we take your previous study and background into consideration before presenting you with the best options. This way, you can make an informed decision about your future.
The Enrolment Process
Once you’ve chosen your course load, Go To New Zealand start work on your university application. We will complete and lodge the form for you; all you need to do is provide the relevant documentation, which we will then certified. We also offer translation services and assistance with English language proficiency exams.
Go To New Zealand supplies ongoing support throughout the enrolment process. Plus, any applications lodged through us are fast tracked, which means you’ll receive an answer sooner than you would if you’d lodged the form yourself.
Our team will contact you as soon as we receive an offer on your behalf. We will also send you the original offer of placement as well as an information pack about your university and other details you need to know.
Your university enrolment isn’t the only application you’ll need to complete. Once you’ve received an offer, you’ll need to organise a visa and travel insurance. We will help you with all of this and can also provide any further information you may need, such as the conditions of your visa.
Our job isn’t over yet. Now that you’ve got all the official details underway, you might start to worry about the ‘little things’, such as how do I find a job?, What student accommodation is there?, What if I get homesick? Go To New Zealand can provide answers to all of your questions, either through the comprehensive information on our website or through personal contact with a team member.
Once you’ve arrived in New Zealand, please feel free to contact your agent with any more questions or concerns you may be having. Our support services cover you before, during and after your stay. At all times, a representative is just an e-mail away.
Study New Zealand:
For more information regarding the Study New Zealand Services, please contact us.
Tuition Fee Overview:
- Universities are around NZ$8000- 14.000 per Semester
- Colleges are around NZ$ 7000 - 12.000 per Semester
- High Schools are charged yearly
- Language Schools are around NZ$ 300 - 400 per week
To find out the exact costs for your programme, please contact our student service via the contact form.
New Zealand Education Agents answer your questions!
Education Providers in New Zealand
New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study can be assured of achieving qualifications of high quality. The New Zealand Government has developed national quality assurance systems. All courses, programmes and qualifications offered at state institutions must be approved by a quality assurance body. Please contact us to receive information about institutions in New Zealand for international students.
We'll help you to select courses and institutions for free.
- Language Schools
- Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes
- High Schools
- Boarding Schools
Types of institutions in New Zealand
- Schools: Our education agency deals largely with schools at the secondary level (years 11-13).
- Polytechnics/institutes of technology: Polytechnics/institutes of technology deliver technical, vocational and professional education and promote research.
- Colleges of education: Colleges of education provide teacher education and research and provide associated social and educational service roles.
- Universities: New Zealand Universities are very popular among international students.
- Private training establishments Are private organisations providing education/training (they are not state-owned).
- Government training establishments Are state-owned organisations providing education/training (for example, defence forces, Inland Revenue)
- Wananga: Teaching and research institutions