Go to New Zealand offers free advice and counselling to applicants from all parts of the world
Go to New Zealand offers free advice and counselling to applicants from all parts of the world. Our services include free education counselling, visa applications, immigration services, accommodation and general welfare.
We represent and act on behalf of most educational institutions in New Zealand. Our services are free since we are paid commission by the education providers. Therefore our services are absolutely free of charge. You can also benefit from special prices and discounts when organising your education in New Zealand through our agency!
Go To New Zealand Agency: We assist people who want to come to New Zealand.
- Guidance on how to apply for a course – your team member will research the universities and courses that best match your educational background. They will then present this information to you so that you can choose the one that suits you.
- Information on English language tests – if you speak a language other than English, you will need to prove your English speaking abilities before you are accepted into a New Zealand university. Go To New Zealand can inform you about English language schools and tutors or organise IELTS or TOEFL examinations for you.
- Help with your application – they will complete and lodge your application for you. All you need to do if provide the necessary documents. They also provide translation services and ongoing support.
- Support with student visa issues – Go To New Zealand can help you apply for, extend or renew your student visa, and also provide you with the necessary additional information like the conditions of your visa.
- Assistance with finding accommodation – Go To New Zealand can provide limited accommodation in emergency situations. Otherwise, they will help you to find suitable accommodation before you arrive.
- Information about flights to and from New Zealand
- Information about life in New Zealand – whether you want practical information on bank accounts, finding a job and tax requirements, or are wondering about the New Zealand lifestyle, Go To New Zealand strive to answer your questions. You can e-mail a representative at any time with any questions you may have.
- Recognition of New Zealand awards – the New Zealand educational system follows the British model, which means most qualifications earned in New Zealand are transferable in English speaking environments. If you have any problems with this,Go To New Zealand can help.
- Ongoing support – once you arrive,Go To New Zealand continues to be there for you. You can e-mail them at any time during your stay.
- Go To New Zealand dedicated agents are trained to help you with every aspect of this exciting new journey.
The country is also known as Aotearoa, which is Maori for Land of the Long White Cloud. The Realm of New Zealand includes the self-governing nations of Niue and the Cook Islands, as well as the Ross Dependency in Antarctica.
Here’s something else you may not have known: Go To New Zealand provides a free educational service offering assistance to foreign students who wish to commence or continue their studies in New Zealand. But they’re more than just an educational agent – they also provide a wide range of other services benefitting travellers.
Read on to find out why you should contact Go To New Zealand today.
- They take the ‘work’ out of paperwork. Go To New Zealand will help with every step of your journey. They begin by doing all the research for you, finally providing you with the universities and degrees that best suit your previous experience and preferences. Once you’ve chosen one, Go To New Zealand will get started on your application form. As well as completion and submission, they can help with organising and certifying your documentation, arranging English proficiency tests and providing translation services if necessary.
- Their experience is to your benefit. Go To New Zealand have years of experience as an educational agent and they understand the university placement process. This means that you will be informed of every option available to you so that you can make an informed choice. And as an educational agent, applications sent through Go to New Zealand are fast-tracked. You’ll receive your offer sooner than you normally would, which gives you more time to deal with everything else...
- ...which Go To New Zealand can also help you with. Visa applications, medical and travel insurance, opening an Australian bank account, tax, finding accommodation and a job... These are just some of the services that Go To New Zealand offers.
- Go To New Zealand also provides you with comprehensive information about life in New Zealand. Their websites contain content on every aspect of your potential new home, from climate and geography to cultural and language differences, to tourist attractions. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for on their website, just e-mail a team member!
- Go To New Zealand strives to make your transition as smooth as possible, and provides ongoing support before, during and after your stay. You can contact your team member whenever you like, about anything that puzzles or concerns you.
- Go To New Zealand also deals with vocational training, internships and au pair programmes.
- And finally, the number one reason you should deal with Go To New Zealand – it’s free! And since they handle all correspondence between you and your university, you’ll also save on the cost of international postage and phone calls.
Free Advise from the Go To New Zealand team
Our New Zealand travel guide is a free resource for international travellers who wish to visit New Zealand at any time of the year.
Our travel experts guide students or young travellers for a variety of tours and expeditions. Camps, study tours, entertainment cum English classes, and outdoor educational trips are also pre-organized by our experts – without charging a fee.
Contrary to many travel guides we provide information, advise travellers on their itinerary plan, and even pre-organize tours – at no cost.
Our travel guide is a non-profitable one where travellers are welcome to read, interact, and express their experiences in New Zealand.
In fact, we want to make this website a platform that will allow travellers to share their anecdotes, and photos with the world. We also help photographers to earn money if they have clicked some compelling images while travelling.
We don’t intend to make money from our travel guide as our objective is to assist international travellers to visit New Zealand conveniently and affordably.
We assure our readers that the site is updated with accurate information and tour plans. Travellers can visit our site or seek information about tour plans in greater detail from our travel advisers.
Go to New Zealand Career Advice
Go to New Zealand with us
Kia Ora! New Zealand is a beautiful island nation with a diverse natural environment and vibrant indigenous culture. The different regions of New Zealand offer varied and unique experiences and their universities ...
Many students like to work part-time to help pay for their studies. As well as the obvious financial benefit, working in New Zealand is also a great opportunity to improve your English skills, meet ...
Go To New Zealand is not affiliated with the New Zealand Government but is an independent Education agency.
We work in partnership with New Zealand immigration agents to offer you comprehensive information...
New Zealand is a holiday maker’s paradise, with countless activities available at any time of year to suit all tastes, ages and budgets.