We are offering special flat rates on full time courses to anyone already in New Zealand and wishing to study English at one of our award winning English schools in Auckland or Wellington.
We understand that the current situation is putting a lot of financial pressure on many people. We want to help students as much as we can which is why we have put together the following support plan so you can continue your dream of studying English while in New Zealand!
|Course Type||Weeks||Weekly price (was)||Weekly price (now)|
|General English||1 to 11 weeks||$420||$310|
|Business English||12 to 23 weeks||$415||$270|
|Cambridge B2 Frist (FCE)||24 to 35 weeks||$410||$260|
|Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE)||36 weeks +||$400||$250|
|Young Learners(13 – 17 years)||1 to 11 weeks||$440||$330|
|12 to 23 weeks||$435||$290|
|24 to 35 weeks||$430||$280|
|36 weeks +||$420||$270|
|TESOL/TECSOL (2020)||5 weeks||$2600||$1750|
|TESOL/TECSOL (2021)||6 weeks||$2700||$1860|
• Applicable for people already in New Zealand only
• $125 enrolment fee applies for any new students. No enrolment fee for course extensions and returners
• Start course before 16 March 2021
• Enrolment and payment to be received between 31 August and 30 October 2020
• For all other fees (materials, application etc.), please contact us
• Contact us for NZLC’s full terms and conditions
• Follow any requests from the NZ government at all times in relation to the Covid-19 restrictions
Why Study at NZLC?
With over 35 years of experience in the English language education industry, the dedicated and experienced team provide students with the highest standard of English language tuition and they work to ensure that all students achieve their full potential.
NZLC was rated ‘Highly Confident in educational performance’ and ‘Highly confident in capability in self-assessment’. On this basis, NZLC is deemed a Category 1 school by NZQA. This reflects NZLC’s dedication to delivering quality English programmes.